Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Canseco's message

It has been mentioned several times on this board that the regulators are watching Noront very closely. Apparently that is true. There are additional items NOT wanted to put in the NR, but were not allowed to.

What I am going to write here is a combination of what I was told, and my interpretation of it, having read between the lines. I can tell you that the chrome component of our results is very valuable, and compares favourably with the world's top producers as to grade.

Dr. Mungall's study using "scanning microscopes" indicates very favourable comparisons as well. Two of the world's top producers, one in India, and one in Finland, should be studied on the previously mentioned website. Also, you should study, and compare our results, and the PGE implications, with the Stillwater mine in Montana, and the Bushveld complex in Africa.

More to come......sorry for the disjointed report, but I'm having trouble deciphering my notes and composing an accurate report.

Canseco

Please login to post a reply
Canseco
City
London, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2007