Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
confusion
over 16 years ago

When I suggested there may be some confusion with the new release you donypee responded as follows:

"What confusion? Believe you me there will be no confusion. What is there to be confused about? And information overlode? Give me a break. We've got someof the best minds in the business right here on this and the other Ag forums.

With that kind of power how can you get confused? Have the other NRs confused you? They were not explained on the forums? Of course. All one need do is ask and any confusion is cleared up and you guys know that....Don"

Now after the news you comment as follows:

"I have a feeling we will close in the green today. If not today tomorrow will see movement once the nr shave been analyzed..."

Are you now suggesting that the market is in fact having difficulty interpreting the news?

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message