Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message
Management has an enormous role to play in assisting the smaller non-geo shareholders to understand the deposit and draw their own conclusions. Otherwise, management unwittingly plays into the hands of the big players, leaving a progressively smaller share base and fewer options for realizing value. That is why I take great comfort sharing the share registry with the Sprotts and Pinetrees, knowing they will often be a force to keep management doing the right thing. Please don't throw garbage at me for saying that, because we have a great management; but the time is now for them to step up with a little more interpretive commentary about the overall deposit(s) perspective , potential tonnage, and solid 3d imaging of what they have done. Site posters are not paid for that .(although some have done such an amazing job you could think they were paid pros). We now need a lot more from management.
Please login to post a reply
rapidrob
City
temiskaming shores
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/01/2008
Social Links