Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Thanks for this information. I cannot speak for others, but, I really miss reading rumors. I do not know if they have generally dried up, or if no one is posting them for one reason or another. This board is my only source of rumours and if it is not posted here, I never know of it. The fact that rumours are only rumours does not matter to me. We can and should be careful about that type of information, even from well known posters. So, keep them coming. And, I might add, I would encouage others to post rumours to the extent they could have some basis.

Anyone who signs up and starts posting runours imediately will be outed pronto. I think that posting rumours related to NOT is not and should not be a violation of Agoracom rules.. ~darling

Please login to post a reply
DarlingofBayStreet
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007
Social Links
Private Message