Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

YES, I'm mad too. Seeing the share price going down doesn't make me happy especially when we have so much to look forward. Almost everybody on this board know what news we're waiting for : DE2 assays, Rhodium assays on DE1, hit on DE3, Windfall ramp news, China, and I'm not even talking of maybe news from a spin-off.

So....you cannot take the share price swings then SELL. It's TSX venture, not a safe heaven. There's a lot of movements but a lot of potential. You can take the pressure than BUY MORE FOR GOD SAKE.

That's my best advise, hold what you already got in NOT even it's going down and buy moreon those dips. I done that in 2007 with NOT. Yes....I bought a $1 and $0.90 and the stock was still going down...till $0.35 so I kept buying on the way down and you know why : because I was seeing this stock between $5 and $10 after the Windfall news hole 100. It was hard but MISFIT1 was telling us : if you bought at $1 and the share price is now at $0.75 or $0.50, you should very happy to be able at add more at these low price. Thanks for the advise MISFIT1, look where am I know...at $4.60. OK, we were at 7 just not long ago......and I did bought at $6 and at $5.30. OH well, it went down again.....cool, I bought at $4.75 this morning...........and I'm gonna buy again with my pocket change if we go lower again you know why........BECAUSE WE ARE GONNA WAKE UP CRAZYDIK PAST $20 and probably more ...........and if you can't wait, just look at the picture of the ramp at Windfall.....don't you see, it's gonna be the entrance of our GOLD MINE............how much gold is at $$$$$$$$ WAKE UP..........the sky is blue, not dark.

So tomorrow, if the share price go down again.........COOL, BUY MORE !

Manic

Please login to post a reply
Manicpower
City
Montreal
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007