Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

My very second post back in Sept. I mentioned one of well likely the only reason I had faith in Richard NEMIS. Here is my post:

Re: Talking about Sudbury

Posted by: sag4tag on September 17, 2007 10:57PM

In response to: Re: Update by donypee

A friend/workmate of mine is from Sudbury. He told me a month ago that his father was a mining engineer. Turns out so is his uncle. Any event when NOT was in the thirties like others I still believed in WL but was discouraged with lack of news. My friend said any time I wanted he would ask his dad and uncle about any mine prospects. So two days ago , because of Double Eagle I asked.

I did not receive any great revelations, but my confidence in Nemis has been solidified. It turns out they both know Nemis and his dealings with INCO. Nemis still owns or did own Noront Steel in Sudbury. Both speak highly of him and acknowldge the core findings as is. A good drill but still needs more result. Neither of these engineers own Noront but the uncle does have shares in one of the side plays.

cheers

Just this past week while on the way to work my friend said, "Did I tell you my dad bought more NOT". Than he said the funny thing is it is not because of what they found it is because he he knows and trusts Richard NEMIS.

Keep the Faith

Did You Know?
Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined