Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Apparently our friend Stevie D is posting under a few different handles as per the following: (Notice the sing-off at the end of each post)

Posted by Stevie D a little while ago:

Re: A few thoughts to the group - glorieux

Posted by: stephendedalus on April 23, 2008 12:49PM

In response to: A few thoughts to the group by glorieux

thanks glorieux, for pointing out the mistakes of those who are overinvested. there are some here who post that NOT at this price is free money. so it's good to hear the presidents chastising the overinvested, the ones who got in high, the ones who might be a little concerned, and certainly not bored, at the current share price. long, but wondering if I'm overinvested, it's SD
Posted by doyourownDD a short while ago:

Re: A few thoughts to the group - miskealp

Posted by: doyourownDD on April 23, 2008 01:01PM

In response to: Re: A few thoughts to the g... by miskealp1

we've "discussed" this before miskealp, and I'll maintain that I am so happy so very happy that I have not cornered friends and family and given my personal advice to invest in this stock -- I should add that it's not personal to this stock, all stocks. but let's not get into that again! SD

Snakes in the grass gang!

Milsy1

Please login to post a reply
Milsy1
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined