Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I think people should calm down a little regarding the NR or lack thereof. This play is gong to be a huge win but as so often said before, it's exploration and spec...it takes time and patience.

Here's my 1.5 cents;

1. The 'new vision' is in part what was discussed at the luncheon - a collaborative effort by the players (minimize costs, maximize efectiveness & return). Obviously a lot of effort has to go into this and may require significant review and approval by various regulatory bodies (TSX-V et al). It's just my opinion but I think they are looking at a new type of area play management rather than everyone for themselves.

2. The 'quality control' is to enure the cores are controleld and the assays are double and even tripple checked. The TSX is watching NOT and the are plays closely. They know this will be huge and don't want an out of control 'run on the bank' type of buying frenzy where people can get hurt. All play management is adhereing to those rules, written or not.

3. The timing of the lab responses are not only influenced by the regular issues (staff, equipment, transportation, etc.) but also the need to control information (leaks) and make sure that the watchers (TSX etc.) are satisfied with the process. All releases and movements and comments will have to be scrutinized by the gaggle of lawyers to ensure that everything is done right and with the right timing.

4. Current price situation is a result of more than one cause. There's the current market situation (volatile and a little weak), the credit crunch and zipped up pockets, slow controlled access to information and of course last but certainly not least, the manipulators. Relax... we all know it's worth a lot more.

As regards to the manip's, part of me actually doesn't mind them around. It's an indication that they want the price down a bit more because it is going to take off soon and they want to reap the maximum benefits in the shortest time.

All in all, stay long, acquire more at these prices if you can (do your own DD), be patient and be happy about all the attention we are getting. The more control, reviews and concern the regulators and media and management has, the more I am sure we have something very big. It may try ones pateince....but just think of the rewards......

GLTA - and God Bless all NOT Shareholders.

Jeeper

ps. QQ Thanks again for attending all these luncheons/meetings/conferences, your input is VERY much appreciated.

Please login to post a reply
Jeeper
City
Barrie
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2007
Social Links