Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

First of all, welcome to all newbies....seriously.
(more on this later in this post)

Vey, you make a good point, that some of us have the luxury of more time available for research (DD). I see you were simply asking for a link to the most up to date map. Miskealp1 didn't mean any harm....as he has said, he had a bad night with barking dog. If you don't know what that is like, just ask Elaine on Seinfeld. lol

Now, something I have been meaning to comment on for a while. I have read posts from time to time, that suggest some posters think you cannot say anything negative on this board. This applies to both newbies, and established posters. I, for one, do not expect that, nor do I think that would be in our best interest. If all we do is pump each other up with "positive only" comments, then we will not arrive at a reasonable mindset for the prevailing facts and conditions of our investment.

Now, having said that, first let me state my agenda here. TO MAKE MONEY. I post items that I believe to be facts, or if the items are opinions, or rumours, I say so.

If you have something negative to discuss, by all means, post it, but do it directly, not by inuendo. Have a well thought out, and reasonable explanation for your opinions. And heaven help you if you are only posting negative information to try to affect the stock price, to your advantage. WARNING.......we as a group will likely catch you on it.

In the past, we had a poster who was very well spoken, and knowledgeable, and even eloquent in his posts, with very positive statements. Then he did a 180 turnaround, and apparently thought the board would not notice.

Another well informed poster, with vast knowledge of stock trading and the markets, suddenly couldn't understand the first JV...thought Noront had sold half of Double Eagle, and "warned" us all of the danger.

Then there was the poster who moaned and groaned all day, every day, about the share price.

In my humble opinion, if you post INVALID, negative information on this board, you are stealing from the wallets, of all Noront investors. Many of us have a lot at stake here, and understandably are protective of our financial future.

Are we/Am I, always right in our assessment of posters? No.

Example....a few months back, poster, "Quiz" made a post using a term that I believed was unwarranted for Noront. I criticized him for it. Whether it was his choice of words, or my interpretation of it, no longer matters. I have since come to believe he is a quality and sincere poster. He provides some good information to the board, and I enjoy and respect his posts.

More recently, I criticized "Erik2" for posting what I believed was an inaccurate negative slant. He too, now appears to be a quality and sincere poster.

I stand by my comments at the time in these cases, but I appear to have been wrong, regarding their intent.

So, once again, welcome to all new posters. This forum is not perfect, but very valuable in your quest for investment knowledge, both Noront specific, and otherwise.

Holding with confidence, Canseco

Please login to post a reply
Canseco
City
London, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2007