Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

My feeling only!! Now that Richard has the money in the bank to go forward it is not as important to rush with any News Releases. I would think his strategy would be to do as much ground work and drilling as fast as possible knowing what they have in the ground. Now I am not saying that he is or would with hold news, just that he is taking a little less excited approach. I attended the AGM last fall and Richard and all were very very enthusiatic to the point that a friend who came with me to the meeting phoned her broker and purchased more Noront before the meeting was over.

Follow the money..... Noront was able to arrange financing while the markets were facing dificult times.... a good deal for us. Now some very knowledgeable money people jumped in based on what Richard and his team already know and they didn't jump in only to double their investment. When I first purchased Noront at .29, for me it was more blind luck than good management and I truly believe that the last financing was done by smarter guys than me (well maybe not,ha!ha!). Where the anomalies are and what they are called or number really doesn't matter other than good conversation. The big picture is, the one that is being painted as we speak and won't be completed for some time know is going to be a mastepiece. Just don't touch it until it dries!!!

GLTA and have a great day!

Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined