Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
DE3
over 16 years ago
in response to Sum4All's message

I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves since DE3 has not been annouced.

However, since a few of you have opened pandora's box, I have a few comments.  

DE1 was all we could have asked for and more. It created the foundation for this stock and put a solid floor under the price.  

DE2 has to show us similar drill results and hefty tonnage. If it does, then the price easily goes to $10. If DE3 is found and can do the same, then the price goes to $20.  

If DE4 is found...you get the picture. 

So, we are in a waiting game for tonnage. It's going to take time. I think we will be lucky if the price reaches $20 this year, but I think the teens are in order.  

Right now my sell target is $30, but that could go up or down depending on tonnage and assay results. I don't know if I'm wearing rose-colored glasses, but I think the tonnage is going to be massive when this is all drilled out. That means the price has the potential to be much higher than $30. So, if you asked me today, I would say that a $30 target is conservative. 

Newager  

Please login to post a reply
Newager23
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/28/2007
Social Links