Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Thanks Phats, nice to hear reasonable conversation for a change. This board is starting to sound like a junior high school class, without the hairpulling.

One thing that people forget when typing/reading an email or other electronic discussion, is that you cannot infer the emotions that a person is trying to get across.

Given that the users of Agoracom hubs are from different backgrounds, countries and primary languages, we all need to be careful in how we phrase what we type, and what we extract for meaning from things we read.

IF you are saying something in jest, putting in the occasional, lol, hehe, rofl, etc can go a long way to providing your audience with the true identity of what you are trying to say. Pondering something? Use the question mark. Amazing what punctuation can do.

Spell check is a useful tool, and this site includes a built in checker, if you download an Internet Explorer addon. Just look in the grey bar above the text box - the abc with checkmark will send you to the right site to download.

The other day, someone posted a request to use ratings so she could determine the relevance of reading. With all the juvenile posts here, I can start to understand her point of view. I used to read all the posts, but lately, I can't be bothered.

Show respect, and take your time before responding. Is there another viewpoint that you are missing? Are you going to be adding anything to the conversation by posting comments, or will it just stir the mess up more?

- Cylinder

Please login to post a reply
Cylinder
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008