Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to QQ_Girl's message

QQ Girl - thank God you're back!!!  I've been lollygagging around all day feeling totally depressed - watching donypee trying to keep everyone in line - with only a modicum of success I might add - and doing his utmost to make this board what it used to be.  Quality information from quality people who had the utmost respect for each other.  More and more in the last few weeks there seems to have been a plethora of new arrivals who are flippant, occasionally rude and often OT.

QQ, you and the others who don't post any longer gave us all a great gift of your time, due diligence, intellectual discussions and you all brought an elegance to this board that is beyond any other and I want to sincerely thank you for that.  I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I miss your posts enormously.

Fortunately, I believe the majority on this forum are an intelligent group who think carefully before they post and who are an incredibly well informed assortment from all walks of life and even countries.   We are even graced sometimes with news of new babies and exciting trips to various corners of the world - all of which adds to the conviviality of this group.

Let's keep this forum absolutely top NOTch just like the mangement of the company and Agorocom who have provided the venue for us.  I'm long and strong on Noront and on this board.

Once again - so glad you're back - you are one of the mainstays of this group and glad you had time for some introspection.  Ain't life grand!

All the best to all posters and thanks for everything donypee - you're great!!  Go NOT go!

Irish

Please login to post a reply
irish1111
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/17/2008