Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
It seems that the board does indeed get somewhat testy, which then falls to petty when the shareprice dips unexpectedly. We all know that we are undervalued, and I am sure that we all were sure that the sp was going to continue to rise today. I for one was "sure" that we would be halted this morning, and that the sp would have blasted off like raped ape this afternoon. When things do not go the way we all hope/expect them to go, then it seems that some posters have to let out some of the pent up frustration. Unfortunately, petty squabbles occur and while this resembles family disagreements, just remember as with all family squabbles, they will be resolved when our situation turns upward - as it will soon once again. Keep the faith - and GO NOT GO!!!!
Please login to post a reply
xfish
City
surrey, B.C.
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/14/2007
Social Links