Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Interesting to see that it was released on the day after a long weekend. Genuity obviously knows that not many would be in the office today and frankly, many probably wouldn't be checking the markets (except for us hardcore NOTsters, haha).

Timing of the report to me was perfect, the markets were set for a rise thanks to metals and the financial district (all the big banks have rebounded from their low's of last week, Royal Bank hit $42/share and is now nicely above $47, made a cool profit on that). The markets look set to have an "up" week rather than a down week which we've come to "love" over the past few months.

The ring of fire continue to suprise many of us as it seems that the world really hasn't recognized the significance of it. NOT has continued and I believe will continue to release spectacular news/assays (or at leas I hope) and area plays continue to drill and hopefully will be releasing some of their own news soon. GeoSurvey's even continue to show significant anomaly's for targets to be drilled. Are we literally going to have to hit the biggest find this earth has ever seen in order to be appreciated!!!..........

Well if that's the case I plan on waiting. I think the release of the Genuity report is important to take notice of. I obviously don't know anything, but can only speculate (as so many of us do on this board) that news is just around the corner. I have put as much as I can into the NOT train and will hold on until the bitter end. I know we have what we all think we have and it's only going to be a matter of time until people start to take notice. It'll be interesting to see what the assay results are from DE2 because if they are anything like DE1, well we can only imagine.

Windfall, McFaulds and the Eagles......what more can we ask for. As so many have said before........Long and Strong, wake me up.........well, I'll still be on the board so no need for that.

Please login to post a reply
MKennedy
City
Calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/29/2007
Social Links