Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Nickelodian's message

Hi Nick,

First some history:

Double Eagle II, became the first helium filled balloon to cross the Atlantic Ocean when it landed 17 August 1978 in Miserey near Paris, 137 hours 6 minutes after leaving Presque Isle, Maine. The flight, the fourteenth known attempt, was the culmination of more than a century of attempts to cross the Atlantic Ocean by balloon. It was quite an achievement.

It is my opinion that nickel will be the fuel that will ignite the whole McFaulds area to be the biggest mining achievement in Canada. So, we both chose our nickname wisely, lol.

About the Noront, Probe and Fancamp claims next to DE 1 & 2:

I suggest you read the following Noront nr’s concerning those claims. Apparently the DE 1 drilling was based on a completed Geotech VTEM survey over part of the extensive land position as well on an earlier Geotem survey completed by Fugro on the balance of the land position. Numerous high priority targets were identified by these surveys and two main target zones were outlined in the survey, amongst several other smaller targets.

January 14, 2005: DOUBLE EAGLE PROJECT MCFAULDS LAKE, ONTARIO

April 4, 2005: DOUBLE EAGLE BASE METAL PROJECT, MCFAULDS LAKE AREA

October 24th , 2005: DOUBLE EAGLE BASE METAL PROJECT, MCFAULDS LAKE AREA

December 21, 2005: OPTION DOUBLE EAGLE PROJECT MCFAULDS LAKE

February 22, 2006: PROBE MINES COMMENCES MCFAULDS LAKE AREA DRILL PROGRAM

March 16, 2006: NORONT ASSIGNS FREEWEST OPTION TO PROBE

May 17, 2007: DOUBLE EAGLE PROJECT, MCFAULDS LAKE AREA

Helium

Please login to post a reply
Helium
City
Rank