Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
My appologies
over 16 years ago

No need for an apology to anyone.

It is easy for long times holders (I mean from a long time ago when NOT was in the pennies) to be at ease no matter how low the shares go. Please do not forget that recent investors do not have this cushion and not always more funds to buy more, even if we want to. As an intelligent long time investor here I am sure you can understand that someone can get unsure at times and that expressing that opinion is not being negative. On a day like yesterday, when the market doesn't make any sense at all, emotions run high. When I see the current gold price beeing down over $100. from the high, I don't know what to think. I read all the info I can find, some is positive, some not. So I say what I think and I can not always be gung-ho. I am going to the highs and lows but still believe things will turn out ok. Sometimes I am unsure, because many times things just do not turn out as they should and as they are expected to.

With NOT's constant good results I am sure we will see an increase in SP soon, but when we have a down day I am disappointed. Especially after good news. Then I ask questions and look for answers. I am very happy when things go well and as expected.
I thank the posters here, especially the tolerant people who understand and reply in a civil manner.

I do not understand what happens on days when the market is in turmoil and it makes me feel stupid at times, but I will continue to learn and ask questions, as well as expressing my opinion.

I hope we will have a positive day today.

GLTA 

Please login to post a reply
hgs225
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links