Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to BullyBoy's message

Sorry if this is a repeat but just in and no time to read all the posts

In my view no need for a red thumb system.

Like the body does when it gets a virus it fights it for the overall benefit. Example Madams. Need I say more. Such moaning and it was not from bliss but fake. When we see posters that moan all the time it is like in my view the actress who showed how she faked an orgasm in a restaurant. (Cant think of her name)

This is like the board does from time to time when it gets a bad virus,

It recognizes it, ..... names it ... and then brings cognicents? (facts) to deal with it. People by the way who are really depressed by the share price tend to stay quiet and hide themselves.

Another thing I noticed about this virus is that they rarely provide info on where they are from and do not respond to PM. (NOT our great poster PM but Private Messages).

Sure there is lots to moan about but re-collect your original sense to buy NOT in the first place. Then relax.

Only for those spiritually inclined "Love and do as thou wilt"

Hint it does not say "MOAN away good things will come"

Cheers

KTN

Please login to post a reply
ktnjones
City
Calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating