Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AuptMan's message

I feel the same way, I tend to look at the markets everyday and NOT's SP but don't really think about where the SP goes on a day to day basis. I bought in at the $2.70 range and unless this turns into the next (Bre-X) which it of course will not, especially with the honest, loyal management team we have, I have faith that we will never be around that SP ever again.

Therefore I look at the markets on a daily basis as more of a hobby rather than seeing whether or not I have made money. I know I'll make money on NOT and area plays in the days/months/years to come. I have side plays and that's where I make a few bucks here and there to invest into NOT and area plays ;)

I honestly do believe though that the Bank of Canada (which I already stated earlier) needs to step up and cut rates again. Even a .25% cut could really go a long way in helping the market correct itself. Once this happens we will see a huge turn around for the NOT sp. I remember it like it was yesterday, the TSX was down a whopping 600 points in one day. The next day or the day after (can't remember), the BOC cut rates by .50%. I decided that this was probably the best time to invest into NOT (again, $2.70) and then BOOM! within a matter of weeks we're trading in the $5.00 range with a runup to $7.

The market is and will always correct itself, it's just a matter of timing it correctly. If I am to give any advice to NOT forum then I would say that now is the time to invest. We won't see the low ball numbers for long and once the market turns and the world finally recognizes NOT, it will be to late for those who were on the fence.

I wish everyone the best, do your own dd and hold on to the NOT train, things are just getting interesting for NOT and the McFauld lake area.

Happy Easter Everyone

Please login to post a reply
MKennedy
City
Calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/29/2007