Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I believe it, I am holding pat after my worst day ever in stocks

Goldfinger

Now look at today’s condition of the US dollar and recognize that gold is a pure unadulterated operation to make La La Land look even better.

The dollar would be operated except the market is simply too big to push and people are less apt to be panicked by it like energy and gold traders.

Nothing is fixed. Soon that will be seen and the ability to pull off another today becomes less and less.

If you are not margined I believe you have no problem. If you are margined but not so much that you are beyond what you can pay down or take delivery of you have, in my opinion, no problem either. If you are margined up to your eyeballs you are in serious trouble.

Gold is going to $1650 and no camouflage of conditions can stop it because the dollar is hopeless.

Gold is a raving buy in these conditions if you are smart enough not to use margin.

From now on this is exactly how gold is going to trade. I suggest a $100 point range in a day is not out of the question, even today.

Those who attended the private CIGA meeting might recall our discussion of potential gold price actions.

Please login to post a reply
goldfinger
City
Eustis, Florida
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/15/2007
Social Links