Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to pw's message

There were some maps posted on the various sites and I believe Helium may have posted them as well.

These pics had a greyed out area in the centre and I couldn't figure out what the grey or clouded area was. I went over to FWR and spoke with Don Hoy about it. He informed me that they were the fly over traces and if you looked closely the grey was actually lines of flight very close together.

This is when he informed me that a group in the area had chipped in for cost savings and they were getting the whole area done. He then informed me that once the results come in the company would separate and give each play their info related to their property. He said this would be done at the same time.

I asked him why at the same time? He said so no one gets unfair advantage. I thought that they had done some free land and there would be a staking rush or something but that was all he would say about it. Sure enough they are now being given out to the various plays.

So you are right and from what I understand FWR has some great looking pics. I bought back in as soon as I saw them...Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links