Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to pw's message

No offense PW, it just didn't make sense to worry about a possible 4% rise yesterday, going against the grain of what occurred to the other players.  If you aren't planning on selling, then it should not make any difference what the day to day stock level is.

I certainly am not a basher, but pumping is also not my game.  I am optimistic about this stock, or I wouldn't have opened a position in NOT and bought 1,000 shares last week.  I am not worried about being below my book value, as this share is bouncing around waiting for the big news on ML. 

As for my theory on selling?  I'm wishing I had more money to get into NOT even deeper.  My exit point is $10 though, for the short term (until end May).  I think it will hit that level in April, then a sell will occur and the prices will drop to $8 before rising to the $12-14 area.  I plan on buying back in the $8 and riding long :)

Please login to post a reply
Cylinder
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008
Social Links