Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to silvervirgo's message

sorry i wasn't clearer.

the naked shorts have to borrow shares, they will be correctly reported as they are borrowed from a legit source and a paper trail is left.

the illegal naked shorts, which are rumored to exist in many resource stocks, sell the stocks short, then fail to deliver the shares that are borrowed until (they hope) the shares tank, after scaring the original holders out, they then cover.  the fail to deliver is not always enforced in "some circles", to elaborate you can read below:

you can read jsmineset.com to learn more about the market for resource stocks, illegal short sales in shares, it also this weekend touched on the major nickel mine sinclair brought to market and sold to american barrick - which will add some insight related to double eagle, and gold especially (this lets us understand the noront windfall situation better as to the future value of gold).  the sites key writer is jim sinclair.   jim was the largest individual gold trader in the 1978 -1980 bull.  sinclair was the expert brought in to liquidate the bunker hunt and hunt family silver horde when they were forced into bankruptcy after the commodity markets changed the rules on them.  sinclair sold near the top of the 1978 - 1980 bull market and told everyone who would listen that the move was over.  he was correct.

iim sinclair was at one time on the short list for the job of treasurer of the u. s.  and his father was a legendary trader named seligman, one of the foremost families in ny finance.  seligman was a friend and cohrot of jesse livermore.

jim sinclair is the real deal and one of the foremost minds in the mining industry. 

i am not affiliated with him in any way. 

i have learned a lot by reading sinclairs free info.   tons of stuff you can read and learn from.  it is a good addition for general mining and industry knowledge to complement this excellent noront site and both sites will educate you about the mining business.  your added knowledge will boost your bottom line.

do your own homework,  such as reading this forum and sites like i mention above.

be right and sit tight.

regards,

jeff

Please login to post a reply
jsq
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined