Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

"FAAAAAANTASTIC!"

Most of you living in Ontario/Canada have probably seen the Cash For Life lottery commercials. Enough said about that.

It has been a little while since I have chimed in and just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and long on NOT. I will not sell a single share until the true value of NOT is established.

Reading all the posts on this form is always anticipated and enjoyable. We certainly do have have a diversified group here. From Misfit1's knowledgeable posts to sneezer's wet behind the ears (humorous) approach, they are all great.

I would be amiss if I did not take the time to thank you guys and girls for the continued sharing of your valuable insights. At risk of omitting any names, I appologize in advance.

Kudos go out to in no particular order: Misfit1, Bravekind, Canseco, MiningJunkie, Donpee (18), Bentonstocks, franzneumann, Crazydik, MakingMoneyNow, Vern Robert and my wonderful wife who has not second guessed my risk adverse nature. (Should I thank Guts?)

Enough about the fluff.

I, like most of you am sure, have been caught up in the Euphoria of what has transpired of late. Having said that, it is important that we all occasionally take a step back and evaluate our own position. As much as I hate to say it, Double Eagle is not a slam dunk. Not yet anyway. We still have a long way to go to prove up reserves and as all of you know, (ie. Windfall), things to not progress as quickly as what we all would like.

It is very easy to start thinking about what we are going to do with our new found wealth. I personally am guilty of letting the proverbial horse get ahead of the cart. Taking a step back, I will try to remain cautiously optomistic.

Noront has so many great projects on the go and I owe a great deal to a buddy of mine who introduced me to Noront and RN a few years back.

Remaining cautiously optomistic, but looking forward to putting some faces to names when we all congregate on the course or at the watering hole down south. (my official - we're in!)

Life is good!

GLTA

Milsy1

Please login to post a reply
Milsy1
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating