Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to hoov's message

Hoov, someone on Stockhouse raise an interesting point/issue:

I see that D.Major is carrying on with Hulley's tradition of just issuing pp's.......perhaps Century should change its name to "Private Placement Mining" ....since instead of mining they just raise money and make it disappear..........what about the $2.5 million in flow through shares from December.......where is the exploration data from that placement, 5 months now and counting.......with the warrants and bridge loans so far just over $11 million dollars on top of the $75.7 million from last year and still at 2g/t.........this just may be the most expensive mine restart in the history of mining.........maybe just maybe Century is already funding White Tiger's exploration with these placements.....a question for D.Major......why could Peggy Kent mine 4g/t or more from the flats and the only thing you can do is go backwards and mine 2g/t not to mention you also have the Bedard Dyke which she didn't I believe? ...........an honest answer would be appreciated but since you have no idea of the meaning of honest I don't expect one.

You think this is possibly what is going on? Finkiski moving funds from CMM into WTG projects?

Please login to post a reply
TraderJoey
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message