Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to docman's message

That's the 50 million share question. I suspect this is no coincidence to the current events. Also, makes the cone crusher failure look even more dubious and the WTG CMM merger even more premeditated. doc

-----------

That's what sickens me even more about this whole thing. Daniel Major outright lying in the conference call about being first approached in March!!?...its obvious to anybody they've been working on this for quite some time...since Christmas at least.

When did everyone on Stockigloo/agoracom etc. first make the connection that White Tiger and Century just happen to have Special Mtgs called on the same day...??... must have been mid-Feb I think.

Even more disappointing is how they were trying to ram this thing through in April before even the Q1 numbers for CMM were out.

Well now that everything is bumped into May at least we have the Q1 to be looking at first. If the numbers are good, then the theft will be even more pronounced. Be interested to see the Q1 numbers for WTG as well.

Please login to post a reply
Chickyboom
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/25/2011
Social Links
Private Message