Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to glorieux's message

It's all speculation at this point so here's another way to view things....

WTG has 114,000,000 shares out and 18 million bucks in the bank. Given CMM has never been given any market value for San Juan I'll give WTG squat for their current mining assets. If you spread the number of dollars in the bank over the number of shares outstanding I get a value for WTG of about 15 cents per share. Market cap doesn't mean a damned thing here as $4.55 is a complete fabrication of real value.

CMM has a bashed and beaten down true market value of 58 cents per share.

The best case scenario for an offer, the way I see it, is 1 WTG for 2 CMM. At this valuation CMM would be exchanging two of their 58 cents shares for one 15 cent WTG share.....

After CMM is overrun the merged WTG/CMM assets are allowed to float freely in the market place. The price settles where the true value of CMM should be with the addition of 18 million bucks so CMM shareholders end up diluting their shares in half for 18 million dollars of capital and WTG shareholders pick up the asset that will make THEIR company a real contender, not just a pile of over inflated dollars.

Please login to post a reply
GoldBandit
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/07/2010
Social Links
Private Message