Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to GoldBandit's message

Goldbandit, I hear where you are coming from and the trust issue here is the big thing that none of us will accept. However, we are all here to make money including the Russians. Here is something that I posted on www.Stockigloo.com that may help...or not:

Part of what makes me hopeful here for holding WTG paper is part of the cc from last year where Scola discussed using the higher share price of CMM as a currency to buy other junior producers. The problem that occured is that they just could not move that SP up...or would not.

This new vehicle trades at a huge premium to their assets...what if that continues after the take over, we would all be winners. A 1B MC for those assets post take over sounds fair. However, they could command a bigger premium and that would permit them to raise money with less dilution or buy out other junior producers using paper again.

I cannot see an upside to them driving their SP down. They obviously have a plan and a high SP I believe is part of their plan. I could be way off of course and looking at this with rose colored glasses (which I have done many times in the past)but I see a real logic behind their plan.

They are here to make big money in the gold space and I just do not know how they do that by driving their SP down.

Attracting institutions must be part of their plan. They can only do this with a stable and strong share price.

Call me crazy but I think hooking up with these Russians could be the best move.

The offer will give us a real idea of what to expect in the future. Any deal better than 3-1 would help me forgive that awful NR of theirs and re-establish some credibility.

Cheers!

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007