Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
So?
over 14 years ago
Re: So?
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
in response to twilight's message

I wrote some honest opinion in an email to someone, but felt like sharing the non-private parts with all, since I don't want to be painted as some pumper.

Note, I've only been at this game for a few months, so don't think I'm trying to be Mr. Gold Stock Analyst.

---

Production problems exist. Read the last couple pages of stockigloo.com. They haven't got all the low profile equipment yet, apparently aren't meeting their production targets, and those 2 things mean they might not be able to get their money from Deutsche Bank. In a cash-poor environment like what we might find if we double-dip, that's suicidal.

All the talk about running muck into the mill and their initial mining of ore at Bedard to boost their tonnage just makes me sweat bricks, because they weren't supposed to have to do that to hit their tonnage quota.

I'm thinking now that this stock is drifting low on poor execution. The CTO might just have thrown execution into focus. They needed to do a lot of things right, one after the other, to make their 120,000 oz/yr target realistic, and now it looks like they're foundering on Lamaque.

I really hope that high-40s is the low for this stock - like I said, I thought it had to drift to where it could get its volume back. Low volume means no price support. High volume means high price support. Or at least that's the little I've learned about investing so far.

The possible bonus is, I hope I hope I hope, if their execution blows chunks and they run out of cash, they'll be forced to ask Scola & Finsky to exercise their warrants to raise cash. But once they get just a few more shares they'll have majority control, they can axe the idiots, and it'll become a Finsky mine. Which I think might be good. That SHOULD be a good axe over Peggy's neck.

Please login to post a reply
twilight
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2009
Social Links
Private Message