Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
Re: So?
over 14 years ago
in response to twilight's message

Twilight wrote: The possible bonus is, I hope I hope I hope, if their execution blows chunks and they run out of cash, they'll be forced to ask Scola & Finsky to exercise their warrants to raise cash. But once they get just a few more shares they'll have majority control, they can axe the idiots, and it'll become a Finsky mine. Which I think might be good. That SHOULD be a good axe over Peggy's neck.

When I first got into this stock I had never heard of Peggy Whitt or Marg Kent or whatever she calls herself. However I was warned not to touch anything she is involved with because she can not be trusted.

Now just when CMM was starting to gain some credibility, the financials are late and Lamaque production is behind schedule. Now the SP is languishing.

Where I come from (mining) the buck stops at the top and in situations like this....well the top is dismissed.

Do we the shareholders not deserve to have someone with more credibility running the ship? Is Peggy going to send me a cheque for the money I have lost in the last month or so?

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links