Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to SideThree's message

SideThree, I appreciate your post, and please note that everything I write below is not aimed at you, but to this other guy whose words you are reposting.

Frankly, while I accept that this guy has a right to his opinion, in the real world he can stuff it where the sun don't shine.

In a real business you meet all your deadlines. I haven't missed one in 10 years, and several of mine have been impossible. You find a way, and only then do you get to call yourself competent.

I recently worked on a proposal that's ten times the market value of Century. This involved figuring out for myself when deliverables were due, figuring out for myself the format they were to take, and getting all crap done on time no matter what the cost. Because it was expected of me.

Century's been doing financials every year since they got listed... late every year, in fact. They know when their deadline is. If they aren't morons they even have last year's Excels to copy. But they're not morons - they're just completely cavalier towards their investors. Peggy's past behaviour has proven this - she's on record being cavalier. Ask around.

Management is incompetent if they can't do their job. Peter Ball is on record lying to us about when the financials were coming out.

This company won't be valued at more than a 4x-5x multiple until they quit acting childish and start being dependable at the most basic required tasks. If you're expecting this stock to ever go north of $1.50, you won't get it.

Please login to post a reply
twilight
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2009
Social Links
Private Message