Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

First, do you realize that most every company that is de-listed from the Pink Sheets by the criminal SEC, even those like MTEK that did not do one thing wrong, ever makes it back to a normal trading market again ?

Second, do you think VOIS/MTEK/MS0 would even consider putting out a PR that would be interpreted as being false or misleading at this point ?

Third, I want you to think about this very hard before another one of your invalid insinuations that something has run a muck with them. Do you think it would be a prudent endeavor to roll out all the aspects of the revolutionary headset prior to it being released, and before getting back on a market that has a bid/ask on it ?

Have you noticed the several new headsets that have been released by MTEK's competition lately ? It doesn't help anyone to roll out their new headset early, other than marathonman.

You can complain all you want, we are all in this situation, and I am no apologist for their situation, but they have never been charged with any fraudulent act of any kind.

The only gripe I can agree with you with is their misleading calculation of crossing the goal line.

Please login to post a reply
BigCatLogo
City
NM
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/06/2011
Social Links