Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!
in response to BigCatLogo's message

well I am glad you agree with me on one thing BigCat. (goal line)

- I believe you misinterpreted my venting yesterday. I am not insinuating this company is run amuck/lying..but companies do put false statements in PR's everyday, so yes false/misleading statements IS a possiblility, but I hope not.

-I'm not asking this company to provide the blueprints BigCat, just an advertisement with a picture (proving its revolutionary/small/unnoticeable) I want to be convinced they have this. Wouldn't they want big corporations sniffing around Cardiff? and if they truly have this technology, why hasn't any company bought them out (on the cheap)

-Its only human (of me) to review emails from Jeff and break it down and try to decide why answers are NOT specific (dont get me wrong-I appreciate Jeff for responding to me when he does), or untrue (hiring of firm to get MSO trading, MTEK close to trading, form S1, then no form S1, then back to Form S1, then reverse merger:, stock buy-back to there will be no buy-back: quarterly conference calls to no more conference calls)

Sorry BigCat, I am human (I question things)

Please login to post a reply
marathonman20032003
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2011
Social Links
Private Message