Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!
Question
over 12 years ago
Re: Question
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

At this juncture of this "terrible investment" or "superb investment", I am not sure which side Ms. MTEK will ultimately fall, I am fervently persuaded to be patient. The reason I say this is tied directly to the fact MTEK remains on this god forsaken Grey market, and what good would any pertinent information leaked by the company accomplish ? If this headset is as advanced as they claim, I would rather them keep their lips sealed shut with crazy glue for now.

Also, they have obviously decided to follow through with their goals to become a fully reporting OCT BB company, MTEK is still in quiet period until S1 is FILIED !

I can not tell you how many people actually work "for" or "with" MTEK at the moment, but I will be cautious and say a few. How these few are being compensated is another riddle.

1.6 million shares at a penny a pop is a great entry and could make you very wealthy if MTEK executes IMHO.. Just think, when MTEK goes to and past .07 cents, you will have a six figure profit...

b cat

Please login to post a reply
BigCatLogo
City
NM
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/06/2011