Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to brentie98's message

I either need to sell and head to the sidelines for a little bit, or just unplug and not watch this stock like a hawk for a month or so. I have shown no ability to unplug...

I just don't know. If we get a 10% retrace, that's $0.45. I know all of you here remember when $0.45 was considered an absolute boss move in one direction, and I'm sure it represents a rather large sum of money to most of you.

I haven't had a lot of success in the past picking a high or a low, and it seems very foolish to snub my nose at investors flooding into this stock. I am also one of those people that believe that the big boys always know something before the little guy, and now I live in absolute terror of missing a huge pop if an unexpected catalyst happens and I am on the sidelines.

I'm leaning towards taking my haircut if one is upcoming and just waiting it out. I've never been a part of something like this, and am in completely uncharted waters.

Please login to post a reply
Stizzer
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/21/2012
Social Links
Private Message