Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to nada's message

I would be shocked if Matt didn't see to it that 2 separate PR's were released following completion of 1 and 2.......although..... I have been dissapointed several times in the past!

This does get the proverbial "clock" ticking towards final PDUFA submission and FDA Review.

I have posted several times on Yahoo that I believe the share price will be north of $5.00 following the trial completion announcements. However, the elusive partnership may be quite some time away.....as I believe an outright buyout would be of considerable additive benefit to the ultimate purchaser of both the TI technology as well as Afrezza. It is not simply an issue of future revenue stream or patent expirations, but also of complete market dominance....and bragging rights to boot!

The stock should continue to inch upward between trial completion and the scheduled August top line results......and be north of $6.00. At the time of FDA review and hopefully approval in March, 2014...or sooner if a compelling case is presented based upon "superiority"....the stock should be north of $8.00.

Please do remember that Matt has made it clear that it will take approximately 6 months following FDA approval to ramp up for the initial shipments of Afrezza. The manufacturing plant will still need a final inspection by the FDA...and the final labelling for the blister packs will take up some of this time as well. No one has asked at any of the recent CC's if the 1st filling line will be ready to go shortly after approval. I suspect the answer would be NO...for various technical reasons.

Bankerman

Please login to post a reply
Bankerman100
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/20/2012
Social Links