Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to afrezzauser2's message

afrezzauser, you have conducted yourself with class and shared a great deal of accurate and specific information about the latest AFREZZA trials that would otherwise be unknown leaving many of us completely in the dark. Thanks for all you've done, I know even Al Mann has mentioned you indirectly during a conference call (nice high level "shout out!"). When the Chairman/CEO that has invested a billion of his own dollars in the company shows appreciation like that, it should make you feel pretty good about your efforts! Ignore the few haters and detractors keep up the good work!

I hope this drug gets very rapid approval and you get the relief and peace of mind you deserve. The human part of the story is so much more important than the money. It'll be nice to do well, by doing the right thing. And after all isn't that what Al Mann has always been about?! I belive Al is far more interested in getting this product out to help the millions of patients in the world that will benefit from AFREZZA rather than trying to squeeze the last nickel out of it. It's nice to know that he's unwilling to sell the company to a firm that wants to shut down and bury the product to protect their legacy business. Not many stocks in history offer this compelling mix of integrity, revolutionary disruptive technology, and explosive upside potential.

Please login to post a reply
afrezzamiracle
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2012
Social Links
Private Message