Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: Perfect Storm
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
Perfect Storm
about 12 years ago
How about a change of pace - for those who are not fully invested in MNKD currently. When do you think the right time to get fully invested will be? I believe that we will see some price decline in the next 2-3 months that may lead to the "perfect storm" as far as the right time to get in. IMO, we get diluted in some significant way in order to finance the next few quarters. I don't think we see partner until they see trial results, so that means next Spring. We may see some negative fallout related to Exubera, but ultimately it will be unfounded BS. When this might occur is anyone's guess. Late completion of enrollment could be slightly negative, but completion itself will be positive - so, no effect. This leads me to believe that the Dec.- Jan. time frame will be the right time. Any earlier and you might catch something negative that drags down the price. Any later and you risk announcement of preliminary trial results or "late stage trial negotiations" or even a partnership, any of which could propel the stock price. The Jan. '15 LEAPS come out on Oct. 15th. The warrants could drop on bad news and, with some added volume, could be a good vehicle for long term leverage. And, of course, any price drop after a dilution would make the shares themselves a good buy. Would others wait for partnership announcement, NDA resubmission, or even approval? I guess this would mostly depend on risk/reward tolerance. Wellsbro2
Please login to post a reply
wellsbro2
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2012
Social Links
Private Message