Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to opc's message

OPC,

I think Jerg speaks for a lot of us in his posting. You on the other, I don't understand what you mean by you wanting your holdings to do well here. Last I read, you didn't have any holdings were out. I pose a sincere question: Are you now short or hopeful that the stock goes down so you can buy back in? I would urge you to choose your words carefully as intentionally trying to hurt someone else's position to improve your own is immoral and quite despicable, that is if you were to solicit my opinion.

I mostly watch the show and have tried a few jokes here and there that have fallen flat. But what I haven't done is tried to convince anyone of anything only to improve my position. I don't throw grenades. I speak my mind as does Jerg or anyone else for that matter. You will likely say that you have a right to speak yours and that's true but just know that many have seen your true colors through your actions both here and on the yahoo board in your exchange with the afrezza user poster.

I suggest you set the example and follow agoracom's rules yourself lest you banned again. It's easy to bully people with the threat of banishment when they cannot see your face. All you have given us is a picture of a green toad. I'm sure you are better than that.

FYI for you: you mentioned a while ago that you must have missed the brochure in the mail, the one I posted for you all to read. I assure you, sir, you did not miss it and but I did find that humorous. You simply are not on the same mailing list and you do not know what Mr. Mann has in the works and you do not know what he currently plans on doing with his liquidity. Easily anticipated as your followup would be, no you can not bait me into disclosing what I know both related and unrelated to MNKD. I simply ask that you to look in the mirror before you write more pages and pages of opinions that are absolute in your eyes alone. Hubris is a terrible flaw that we all must avoid. I wish you well.

Good day.

Please login to post a reply
FewYearsTime
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2012