Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to jerginsa's message

Jerginsa,

I am long, and have been for many years. The key reason I am long is that by and large my interests are aligned with Al. But I am not a cheerleader for MNKD or for Al, and have no interest in becoming one; I am an investor, and I am here to share and learn facts about my investment.

Factual negative things about MNKD are as useful to me as those that are positive. I am sure the same is true for someone who may be short MNKD. I do not see shorts as my enemies; we just view the same thing differently. But since it is a zero sum game, I would like longs to win. But in the end longs will not win by loud noises of cheerleaders. Similarly, short too will not win based on their bashing noises.

I do not care if OPC is short or not. But just for a moment ltes assume that he is short. As a long I think I benefit more from his negative - but factual – posts than your cheerleading. I do not mind you cheerleading here, but I am afraid that meaningless cheerleading will over time generate an equal and opposite response, and this place too will become what Yahoo has. Lets hope not.

Please login to post a reply
Alakamuna
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/10/2012
Social Links
Private Message