Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I just received this:

Dear xxxxx,

At this time the abstract is publicly available at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pds.3324/pdf (see page 26, abstract number 52)

Please note the abstract refers to preliminary data since it was written in February. We plan to post the basic results based on the final data on clinicaltrials.gov by the end of the year (but are hoping to post them sooner). These results will be publicly available. I would be happy to email you the link once the posting is available.

We are simultaneously working on the full publication and hope to submit it by the end of the year.

Best,

Nicolle

Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:45 PM

To: Gatto, Nicolle

Subject: Exubera (FUSE) Presentation in Barcelona

Hello Ms. Gatto,

I'm writing to inquire as to the public availability of the information presented last Friday in Barcelona entitled, "Comparative Lung Cancer Mortality with Inhaled Insulin or Comparator: An Observational Follow-Up Study of Patients Previously Enrolled in Exubera Controlled Clinical Trials (FUSE)". Specifically, can you provide me with a hyperlink to it or e-mail me an attached copy?

I'm not a medical professional, just an interested and small shareholder in Mannkind Corporation. Thank you for any response!

Sincerely,

xxxxx

Please login to post a reply
mnpedaler51
City
Oakdale, MN
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined