Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to tparadise's message

so a couple things. no p values are mentioned. the 95% CI's seem to be a weird range (.45-11.xx and 1.x-9.x) for the bad stats, then CI is .58-1.07ish for the all cause mort. i am NOT going to go back and learn this stuff again like i once had to do, but i will tell you that these numbers don't look right to me. you want a CI of as close to 1 i do remember that, not up by 10. the FDA will not CRL afrezza for this type of stuff i am very sure of that (CI of .98-1.02). will the market not like it? i hope not! drive it down baby!! (i'm long but want more) be at ease opc i really don't put much weight at all in this abstract. like i said before and tpara said, abstract did not mention smoking. so we get a label that says "smokers beware". you think smokers heed lung ca risk haha. and something about studies- follow the money. just like i'm skeptical of any trials done by any company on their product, whoever paid for this retrospective observational analysis did it for their own gain on way or another. and this was an inexpensive thing to do as well. i'm not worried in the slightest. not even close. regarding selling position, it might not be a bad idea but i don't have the balls to do it. just like i don't have the balls to be a short though. i bet some writer drops us below 2 by next week. i don't know if i should buy then or wait til after dilution. prob do a lil of both.

chad

Please login to post a reply
chmith27
City
Douglas City, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/10/2012