Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to FriendlyPirate's message

-“His opinion on the nickel resource is of little interest to me now”.

-“I do believe that he addressed in general terms the issue as to what he thought the amount of nickel ISM was sitting on.”

-“I do remember that he went through the effort of establishing himself as an expert in the field of geology.”

Friendly,

It may not be of interest to you, but I am pretty sure there are hundreds of shareholders out there that are very interested to know why the contents of this persons post was taken off the site, and what made ISM so upset to take the legal action they did regarding its content.

If the Geologist did indeed address and give his opinion to what he thought ISM might prove out for resources, and did so in a respectable manner by using ISM’s publically available drilling information, what would seem to bother you and others about that?

As I have said before, if a bunch doubting posters on these sites were able to use the same available public information and come up with what proved out a reasonable guess to what ISM had for Resources before the Micon Report was released, don’t you think a person that you stated “went through the effort of establishing himself as an expert in the field of geology” should have at least had his post stand. Finding out shortly afterwards he was indeed a qualified geologist makes his opinion all the more credible and one that investors could have used to do further due diligence on; quite possibly saving themselves thousands of dollars. Personally, I would have to think his opinion would be far more credible and worthwhile to the investment community than what we had to endure all these years from the likes and promotions of the famous “Darcel Report”.

In my opinion, the simple fact the Geologist only posted once, and ISM took the legal action they did, is a good enough reason for me to believe that what this person said was definitely something ISM did not want the public to see at the time. You may disagree, and that is perfectly fine with me.

However, the lawsuit against this individual has now been dropped, and it is now time for the public to view this post and its contents, so they alone can make their decision of what they believe was going on at the time. Putting his opinion up against the results of the Micon Resource Report will definitely show whether this Geologist opinion was credible or not.

Pretty simple stuff

Nickel77

Please login to post a reply
nickel77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007