Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

Thank you Surething for pointing out the stated reason for ISM owning the shares in URSA. I read that too and don't buy it completely.(IMHO)

So what are they going to do, swingtrade it on ups and downs?

Buy and Hold for a possible future gain?

At what point would a control position be in terms of % of stock? Are we looking at the early stages of a business relationship. Are there some common synergies to be had here?

In my opinion, there has to be more than a simple investment interest. Heck why not stay in those bank stocks they liked to buy in the past. Or chase after those returns offering up short term loans like we have seen in the past?

I am open to speculation on this. As we have only those two prior releases to refer to for information, it would be hard to cut and paste anything more that would be a hard and fast fact on this "position". As such, why not have a go and see if there are some dots to connect here?

I like to watch their stock price and their NR's(URSA). If I see something more "solid" I will try and post it.

Cheers

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links