Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Friendly Pirate,

Do you remember in your reading of the geologists post if he actually gave his opinion to what he thought ISM might have had for a resource from the publically released drilling information at the time? I am just wondering out loud, but if he did, it would certainly be interesting to compare his thoughts at the time, compared to the recently released Independent Micon Resource Report Numbers.

It seems Tantallon might have also had the opportunity to read the post. At the LBE site he in insinuating the LBE geologist got fired because of his posting action. Tantallon is also stating the Ex LBE geologist is suing LBE for wrongful dismissal. So far, I haven’t been able to get any of his remarks confirmed from any source I can find, so don’t really know where he got his information from. I have asked that he share this information with the boards. If it is true, he must have gotten his information from reliable sources. In my opinion, if the information he is spreading is false; then he should not have posted it, and he should apologize to the boards as well as the Geologist.

His comments regarding this same issue on the ISM site in the last day would indicate he might know a little more about the Geologists post than he is letting on. And it would be interesting to see that post again. Was he correct in his attack, and if so how did he know that information and where did he get it from. Or was it all a smoke screen directed from another individual who had sinister means to harm shareholder value.”

As I just mentioned on the LBE site, I am hoping to get a copy of the Geologists post in the next week or two. I will post its contents if I do indeed receive it. As you say, the lawsuit is history, and I believe its content could be very informative to all. If nothing else, it should answer the questions why ISM was so determined to have the post immediately removed. For a person that only posted once, obviously something in that post had to have really upset ISM at the time that all the promotions were going on.

Best

Nickel77

Please login to post a reply
nickel77
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/06/2007