Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to nickel77's message

Nickel, I'm sure you have the press release in your files (since you are so up on everything) that Liberty did in fact replace William Randall soon after JILIN took Liberty over. Why don't you spend time on that.

Then on the timeline soon after in an MD&A a lawsuit is mentioned that an ex-employee was suing Liberty for wrongful dismissal. That suit is still mentioned in the latest MD&A. This just seems like its a coincidence, that is all.

As far as apologizing to the geologist, good grief. He was a VP of geology for the company. He should of known better period. Question really is why he did it and was it on his own or was he directed? And how did he obtain his information right or wrong? What was his motive?

As far as I'm concerned they should have kept the geologist and fired the astrophysicist. The company would have been in better shape.

Repost his note if you want and make a comparision to the Micon report. I just don't think anyone on these boards is qualified to make any comparisions unless your astrophysicist friend can help.

Please login to post a reply
tantallon
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/23/2008
Social Links
Private Message