Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to luker's message

Do not underestimate the short sellers defending a bad situation. The latest rallies have really pressured their short positions. They will not roll over easily but get run over they will. many gold/silver news letter writer types and technical funds have been left behind on these gold/silver rallies in metal and equities, look for them to really start buying and this should help run over some shorts forcing short covering which will move things even higher.

So many have expected the yearly low in July but I have maontained that it occreed in ,late Mya which for sure is earlier than normal. To me markets are not that easy and I was pretty sure the bottom would not be when all these market participants were expecting it. At the very least these market tech guys have missed a good rally for subscribers, we will see what the rest of the month and summer brings, for me I think the trend is higher in short term and of course I'm a long term bull but I never underestimate the cartel banksters.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message