Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gwr1's message

Well, by golly, that's enough to get a guy off his sphincter and rush right in to place a big buy order at 20 cents. Gotta average down after selling for tax loss, AGAIN.... even if there have been cap gains for years.

On the other and now that we know JPM has large long positions in gold (as well as huge short ones) and today we see COMEX futures gold two years out at $3,000 .... and little guys like Soros cashing in their GLD chips for real bullion ... before the COMEX declares a force majeur and settles in cash (like ABN Amro) ... along with the LBMA ... and Venezuela swapping its gold (50 tons) that it just repatriated ... so that the Fed/ESF/GS can leverage it out 100 times to continue to hold off all that 'deep buying' that China ( 6000 tons and counting)'et cest freres' has been doing oh so cleverly whilst 'others' look the other way ... and all the corner gold store buyers taunt you in to selling all your 'unwanted gold jewelry' .... and, and,and and ....!!!!!

Every year I meet this guy (a professor of religious studies ... I'm not religious) at a Christmas party and every year I tell him gold is to place to be and last year I told him it would be over $2000 by this year,'guaranteed' ... and he's a very arrogant, intellectual type who has never believed gold would go anywhere and he is sooo entertained by my ignorance (run-on sentence just keeps on and on here) that I'm sure he can hardly wait to shout across the room upon our quiet arrival ... and in spite of me hiding behind the friggin GD tree with one of those stupid ties with blinking red lights on it ... he invariably spies me and shouts: "Hey Sinbob, how's yer gold doin?" Being a bloody professor you'd think he cold speak proper english, but noooo. I'm clever enough to realize he is mocking me... but he doesn't know that. So when we sit down for dinner (all the 'men' sit at a couple of card tables with nice paper Christmas table cloths on them ... while the women have a nice dinner conversation in the dining room at a grand table with a real linen table cloth ... all we need is paper hats) ... and niceties ae exchanged ... and, and, and the' professor' toys with me ... saying nothing about gold and waxing religious on historic holy cemetaries... and then, Bang! ... here it comes, just as I start to relax: "well, Sinbob ( barely holding back the 'numbskull' descriptive) how are your gold investments doing again this year"? At this point all the other guys are almost pissing themselves of course, waiting for my 'bright' response. Who's got 4 hours to explain how things just aren't what the seem?

How's your Christmas season looking?

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008