Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

"BUT what I also "see" is T-I-M-E and C-Y-C-L-I-C-A-L critical mass. The accelleration phase of this upmove into year end MUST begin by mid week/mid month if it is to be valid IMO. It is that simple for me.

So, let's "look" for a SERIOUS and SUSTAINED burst up BY WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY at the latest!"

So, Pic, that's quite a statement! You are essentially saying that if we don't see a "serious and sustained burst up by ... Thursday at the latest," that PM's are NOT going up materially between now and the end of the year, and therefore, all of the predictions that we read here, in materials quoted and cited here, and in all outside sources that believe that PM's are going up, soon and forcefully, are, in your opinion, likely incorrect? Now I realize that a lot of those "sources" I refer to have their own agendas, and I don't believe you do (other than you want to be correct), so I would appreciate your comment as to whether I've characterized your position correctly.

You may well be right, you have exhibited some keen insight on market movements, and, when you have discussed market movements over the years, I believe you've been right materially more often than wrong, and that's a very good record when it comes to these types of things.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links