Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Other than 3 of my 7 PM share stocks [including AUM] performing like dancers in cement laden high top boots, something very odd occurred today.

Gold and silver were weak earlier and fell to the $1725 and $32.20 areas, then turned back up to $1732 and $32.60, peaking at the 1:30 EDT COMEX close!

Then they were hit in the ensuing Globex market, giving up about half of the gains from the lows. We rarely see this pattern...almost never.

And the PM share indexes are weak today as well and this could carry over into tomorrow.

BUT what I also "see" is T-I-M-E and C-Y-C-L-I-C-A-L critical mass. The accelleration phase of this upmove into year end MUST begin by mid week/mid month if it is to be valid IMO. It is that simple for me.

So, let's "look" for a SERIOUS and SUSTAINED burst up BY WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY at the latest!

ALL of my PM share holdings have great assets and fundamentals, but dancin' with an awkward and angry HULK is killing my feet.......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links